Saturday 12 February 2011

Nail & Art World


Hi there! I haven't done a post like in ages! but finaly I'm in a mood for blogging again!
This week I got me some Minx Nails because are the latest trend in celebrity nails!
I saw them for first time on Kim Kardashian's beach bunny photoshoot! but now are everywhere, music videos, on the runways, red carpet events...
I love that perfect mirror finish! (but u can't really see it properly in my photo)
I just bought me 5 patterns in silver, but defenitely I'm gonna try next time with something a bit more fun! :)xx
(Normally the patterns have to be heated before stick it on your nails but with the ones I got me you have to put them in water).

5 comments:

  1. Thankssss! I've always been intrigued about how you use those.
    The result looks flawless.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo le regalé a mi hermana una cosa de ésas de Asos, y se puso una de prueba (está esperando que la ocasión lo merezca) y queda genial. El efecto es impresionante. ¿Cuándo harán un pintauñas que quede así? ¿Existe y yo no me he enterado?

    Oye, que se te echaba de menos, eh? ¿Todo bien? :)

    KiSSeS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look gorgeous on you. I haven't caught the bug for these yet. I don't think I have the patience. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I would love to try these!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete