Saturday 12 December 2009

Love Eyelashes!

I'm starting to get interested in false lashes!! I never tried them before, but with all the videos and pictures I saw, everyone wear them!!
So this weekend I decided to buy me a pair, just to try it! and to see how it looks on me,.... and I loooooove them!
I actually have long lashes that's why I've never been worried about to make them thicker and longer but now...I think I won't be able to go out anymore without them!! haha
They also enhance the looks of the wearer.
It gives a stunning look to the face where eyes appear bigger, fuller and more appealing.
They look so glamourous!





















These lashes are alot of more dramatic! but they are soooo gorgeous!

I purchased these lashes yesterday in superdrug,
I Paid 5pounds
They are amazing! Eylure Naturalites Intense 145.
I wanted to buy the girls aloud ones,..but I find them
a little bit tricky to put on at least the Cheryl ones I think they are short and very thick...so at the moment I'm gonna
have to practices with longer ones!
:)

13 comments:

  1. Nunca he probado a comprarme unas pestañas postizas, pues, como tú, nunca me había preocupado por ello, pero oye, siempre hay una primera vez, y ahora que estoy dando clases de maquillaje, siempre puedo probar a ver... Supongo que esa marca aquí en España complicadillo, pero las de Sephora no creo que jueguen mal papel y las hay de varios precios.

    La próxima vez pon una foto tuya, a ver qué tal te quedan, eh? ;)

    KiSSeS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola patuki!!! me encantan las pestañas postizas!dan mucha intensidad a la mirada!!!geniales!!besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing eyelashes!! I love MAC ones! If I could put them on quick I would totally wear them everyday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so curious about your pictures with the lashes. My sister bought some really big ones for a costume party- they were so gorgeous, but she could hardly see :)
    But natural ones are really cool
    Regards
    Nathalie
    P.S. thank you so much for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try false lashes...but scared that they will rip mine off when i take them off. Let us know how it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! Those falsies in the pictures look extreme. But yours look great. Glad you found them likable. I'm sure you looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! a mi también me encantan las postizas, es verdad, aunque las tengas largas, salir una noche con postizas te hace ver espectacular!

    Las que van en pequeños grupos también se ven bonitas, pero a mi me gustan para el día, las que te has comprado son perfectas para la noche

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O ACABO DE ENAMORARME de tus extensiones, te quedan GENIALES :)!!

    Yo nunca he usado postizas, pero ¿quién sabe?
    un besoo,

    elsA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Hola patuki!

    Me está pasando últimamente como a tí. Tengo las pestañas también larguillas, pero no sé, es la curiosidad de verte con pestañas postizas, en mi caso que se vean más pobladas. Y llevo como varios meses pensando en comprarme unas, y creo que en pocas semanas caerán porque cada vez tengo más y más ganas, y ahora que acabo de ver tu post...¡más todavía!

    P.D: Gracias por pasarte por mi blog y tu comentario. Me alegro de que te guste ^^. Ah! Y no problema con el inglés, estoy estudiando eso, asique al menos me servirá de práctica.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hola chica Que lindo es su blog:) me encanta.
    Besos desde Londres xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would wear false lashes every day if I could. :) I love how dramatic those lashes are! They look like they'd really make your eyes pop!

    Putting on falsies takes practice, but you'll get it down soon, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...those are the most amazing false eyelashes that I have ever seen. They are like little works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it feels like u have butterflies in ur eyes!! love them!!
    I'll try to put photos soon....
    :)

    ReplyDelete