Wednesday 18 November 2009

HUNTER BOOTS

I live in the UK and as you know, it rains alot here.
Every morning when I wake up, I look through my bedroom window to see if it rains,and then surprise, RAIN!
And then i think to myself, Damn it!! What am i gonna put on my feet!!
I don't like to arrive at my job with my feet wet, or taking with me another pair of shoes, I hate it!
So this year I decided to buy me a pair of a HUNTER boots!.
It's very fashionable and you can wear them with anything!
Now, I don't have to worry if it rains or not!.
I'm so happy with the purchase! I love them!:)




Some Celebrities like Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Pixie Lott, Angelina Jolie and Keira knightley also wear HUNTER boots!



13 comments:

  1. omgosh, i love those! they're so classic! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these, great choice! they'll also be good for festivalling in the summer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I love them, and also this year I'll be ready for the SNOW too!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I like =).
    I might get a pair =P.
    great investment though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Hunter boots! Such a cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Hunter Boots!
    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Hunter Boots! Great Choice! I asked for some for Christmas but if I don't get them i'll definatly be buying some in the new year (it rains here a ton in Vancouver too haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lived in this growing up as I grew up in the countryside - it's funny how they're suddenly now fashionable - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Hunter boots! i would love to get a shade in Red.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for your blog patukiii!! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. .. I have been dreaming about Hunter boots for a while now ..I love the how they made the finish perfect look ..like you can wear them with anything really .. love this post

    ReplyDelete
  12. -woaa,pixielott pulls them off so well:)i love her.

    ReplyDelete