Sunday 15 November 2009

YSL Foundation & Touche eclat



The Perfect TouchI really like this foundation, is really good, it give you a very nice mate,flawles finish!
the think that a don't really like is the little brush applicator that comes with, is a little bit unhygenic if you don't wash it frequently, (i used to wash it with baby shampoo) but the best way to apply it for me is putting a little bit of product in my hand, and with a sponge, apply it all over my face.

The Touch Eclat is basically a concealer or also a highlighter. cover dark circles, shades, blemishes, redness, and blends very nice on your skin.

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this foundation. Right now I use Dior Deep Hydration Skin Tint but it doesn't cover much! Maybe I will try this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you must try it! I highly recommend you, I've re-purchased this foundation 3times!!and I love it!

    ReplyDelete